Don’t have an account yet? Please DO NOT attempt to set up your own account. Call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set one up for you in minutes.
SCRIP HELPS WITH YOUR CHILD’S TUITION!
After meeting your $200 as your contract states, all rebates go toward your December and/or May tuition payments.
Sign up for PrestoPay! and never worry about getting a check into the office on time! Read how on the Scrip website. REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER SCRIP NOW! OR PLACE A CARD RELOAD ANYTIME by signing up with PrestoPay! You can place the order and print the paper card or show the card in your My Scrip Wallet within minutes without waiting for the order to be processed.
PLEASE SUBMIT ORDERS AT LEAST BY THE EVENING PRIOR TO ORDER DATE. CHECKS MUST BE IN OFFICE BY 8AM ON ORDER DAY FOR ORDERS TO BE PROCESSED.
Click here to go to the SCRIP Shopping web page.
FAMILY REFERRAL GUIDELINES & CONDITIONS
WHAT IS THE AWARD?
$350.00 tuition credit applied to referring family’s forthcoming school year. Additional referrals, in the same school year, will receive $200.00 Scrip Gift Cards
WHO CAN REFER/RECEIVE THE REFERRAL FEE?
1. All current families have the opportunity to earn this award.
2. Referring a sibling of a current SMS family does not qualify for the credit.
3. The source of the referral will be confirmed with the new family during the admissions process.
4. The new student must be enrolled for at least three months for the referring family to receive the award.
IS THERE A LIMIT?
1. There is no limit to the number of students that an SMS family may refer, but the tuition credit will only be applied once to an upcoming school year. Subsequent referrals within the same school year are eligible to receive $200 in Scrip gift cards.
2. If a referring family has paid tuition and fees in full, a tuition credit, for the referral, will be issued by the bookkeeping department.
WHEN/HOW WILL AWARD BE PAID OUT?
SMS families will receive a credit toward their tuition and/or Scrip gift card award for each new student who is enrolled and has paid all registration and enrollment fees in full.
The award will be issued to the referring family in May of the school year the new student
HOW DO I REFER A FAMILY?
The new family enrolling must specify the referring family on the Application or Referral form.
As you read this you might want to ask yourself some questions. Are there new families moving into your area or attending your church or with whom you play bridge or golf or . .. ? Are you a realtor? Do you have new employees at your work place? Do you attend parties where people are interested in a new school for their child? There are so many opportunities you have that would really help us in our enrollment efforts to provide a Christ-centered education for the next generation.
If you have any questions please contact Kim Lemons by email: Kim.Lemons@stmarys.tn.org or by phone at 668-2525 ext. 103. We are very excited about this new adventure and know that with many hands and happy hearts we can accomplish our goal.